The implementation of the CFF project focused on six cities in the Anglophone West African region, namely Accra, Cape Coast, and Tamale in Ghana, Freetown in Sierra Leone as well as Ibadan and Akure in Nigeria. Multi-stakeholder platforms have been established in three pilot cities – Accra (Ghana), Freetown (Sierra Leone) and Ibadan (Nigeria), while the remaining three cities, known as dissemination cities participated in capacity building activities and were selected through a competitive grant scheme to implement UA pilot projects leading to exchange of results and experiences with other cities.
|Accra (Ghana)||Freetown (Sierra Leone)||Ibadan (Nigeria)|
|Akure (Nigeria)||Cape Coast (Ghana)||Tamale (Ghana)|
Regional Advisory Committee Members :
- Dr. Yemi Akinbamijo – AU-IBAR, Nairobi
- Mr. Moise Sonou – FAO Regional Office, Accra
- Dr. Esther Ofei-Aboagye – Director, Local Government Institute, Accra
- Prof Joe Kwarteng – Dean of Agriculture, University of Cape Coast
- Prof Edward Rhodes – Vice Chancellor, Njala University, Sierra Leone
- Dr. Adenola Idowu – Director, National Horticultural Research Institute, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Mr. Musa Sy – RUAF Regional coordinator for Francophone W. Africa
- Dr. Olufunke Cofie – RUAF Regional Coordinator for Anglophone W. Africa